So, we got the house,
and we're moving in!!!
(little by little until this weekend)
In the meantime,
Tanner gave me full range
So today, I'm painting some swatches
in the kitchen
to see what lightens up the place.
I bought my samples already...
here's the inspiration:
What I'm going for?
- White cabinets
- soft gray or super muted pale teal walls
- Brushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze pulls
- Dark counter tops, probably laminate due to our budget
- Window treatment... still deciding on what to do...
- Light fixtures, maybe something that would work better for task lighting over the sink...
can you tell I'm excited?
Probably too excited.
Well, here goes my first home project!
Oh! And suggestions and advice are encouraged!
I'll be taking pics!