3.27.2010

Beginning small...

Who invented Saturday classes?


Torture.

In an effort to discover some mild form of entertainment or inspiration I have finally decided to begin a blog. Why? Three reasons:
  1. I love to write.
  2. My life needs some form of documentation right now.
  3. Saturday class is hell.
I used to have a diary. Or more of a journal. It was like therapy, writing every night just so I could empty my head of all the chaos keeping me from sleep.
So now I have ten or so journals filled with the strangest thoughts, poems, confessions, and agony of my youthful experiences.
Example Poem:
Red Couch Poem
(6th Grade)
Big and red
Nice and comfy
My couch fled
My rear's lumpy
Miss my couch
Don't like chairs
My couch could be anywhere...

I'm not quite sure what was going on in my life right there.

Well, this feels like a fine place to stop. More randomness to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.