11.04.2010

The Search.

I'm not your typical shopper.
In fact, I usually hate going shopping (unless it's grocery shopping).
Wandering aimlessly through racks 
and shelves and tables of disheveled clothes 
without a focus or goal in mind kinda annoys me.
But there is one thing I'm searching for.
One item I can't stop looking for...
These shoes!

BC Footwear Let's Go Sailing Flat
I want them!  In both colors.
It's kind of sad, I know.  
I want to wear the yellow ones with tights!
And the black ones with my skinny jeans.

The saddest part... I can't find them anywhere for sale.
Nowhere.
:(
I'm seriously craving affordable t-strap flats like these...
So if you have recommendations, send 'em this way.
So yeah, that's my recent obsession.

Also,
I recently had the honor of being a bridesmaid 
for my buddy Drea's wedding.
It was b-e-a-utiful.
Truly.
I'll probably write more about it later, but yeah.
Crazy amazing experience.  
She's on her honeymoon right now.
Living it up in St. Lucia.
Good for her :D
I'm going to Montana for my wintery honeymoon.
Where did you go? (Or wish you could go?)

4 comments:

  1. california baby!
    :)
    montana's nice. i grew up 4 minutes from montana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome! My fiance's family has a vacation home outside of Missoula, which is where we plan on staying :)
    I'm actually from CA! Born in Santa Maria. Where in Cali did you honeymoon? I've always loved the thought of doing a one year anniversary Cali-Road-Trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your posts remind me of poetry

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.