Thanks to my husband's night shift,
I put another sleepless night to use
by working on our bathroom!
Here's what it looked like before...
It wasn't horrible,
but there were three mismatched towel racks,
flat & semigloss paint on the walls,
and a basic boring mirror.
I decided to remove all the racks,
patch and paint (BM Light Pewter),
and put up hooks,
a new mirror,
and switch out and raise
my shower curtain.
Yay for progress!
What's left to do?
- paint the trim and door white (BM Chantilly Lace)
- switch out the light fixtures
- hang more art around my $5 thrift store painting (Think mini gallery wall.)
- Install small glass shelf under mirror?
- Small window treatment (matchstick blinds?)
- Switch bathmat with a patterned runner
I'm still trying to figure out how to
make this bathroom as functional as possible.
it feels much cleaner
And that is good enough for me :)