5.18.2012

Phoenix!

Our life has been 
FULL of traveling lately.
 
In fact,
we just got back from 
Phoenix, AZ!


Can I just say how
AWESOME
Phoenix is?

Seriously.

We stayed in the heart of downtown,
which felt a bit like New York.

It was strange, 
actually,
(definitely NOT what I expected)
but quite neat!


I loved being able 
to walk everywhere
and explore the
local shops and eateries.


While visiting, 
we went to the Phoenix Art Museum
which was incredible.

We experienced our first ever HABOOB.
(Like the video, but not as crazy) 
Pretty
Dang
Nuts.


Also, I got to cheer on the Diamondbacks!
And eat a chili-cheese dog.
(Not sure which was better)



And of course,
I went to IKEA.
(mindblown)

All in all, 
amazing trip.

Any adventures heading your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.