10.03.2010

105...


Man oh man.
In 105 days, I will be a married woman.
Wooohoooo!!!!!!
I'm feeling antsy, that's for sure.
So, here are some fun things that excite me:
Etsy Headband
This headband-veil is amazing.
My lovely "little sister" Katie 
(we're not actually related, but that's beside the point), 
found something similar and bought it for me as a gift!

This is a sample of the table numbers
I made for our wedding!
We're going for a "Vintage-Chic" vibe
with ivory, black, and shades of green.

Snow on Mount Rose
For our winter wedding, I can't wait to feel the cold air
and smell the pine! I'm sure I'll be stepping outside a lot
to cool off from all the dancing! Talk about refreshing!

Hot Cocoa!
Last night, I had my first hot chocolate of the season!
It was a Salty Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks... very good!
We plan on having a little hot chocolate bar for our wedding, 
and I could not be more excited!!!

Alrighty, that's all for now!
What are some random wedding details you've come across 
and loved or some you can't wait to use?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!! Your wedding is going to be so amazing and Tahoe in January...way excited.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.