I had high hopes for Valentine's Day.
They consisted of:
1. A fort.
2. A laptop playing a zombie movie
(inside this fort).
3. Scary zombie-esque food
(like spaghetti bloody brains, etc.
- also inside said fort).
4. Intense virus/zombie board game inside fort
(such as "Pandemic" or "Last Night on Earth")
(because I like it)
inside le fort.
As I planned on how to create
such a fantastic creative night,
I ran into a few problems:
1. Fort building - when lacking furniture - becomes nearly impossible.
(This is what I had to work with:)
|Living Room Couch. Kinda.|
As you can see, my couch isn't very elevated.
And it consists entirely of pillows and a stray blanket.
Such is life.
2. We have no zombie movies.
Saddest day ever.
3. Zombie-esque food... I made the brainy-looking pasta,
but somehow, the theme was lost :(
4. Alas, we were too tuckered out for board games last night.
5. But the fudge... well, Tanner delivered.
(with a Valentine Haiku...)
In the end,
not too shabby.