3.18.2011

friday. shmyday.

Hello wonderful people!!!

I'm eating cheese and triscuts,
drinking my FAVORITE red...

Source
 (7 Deadly Zins)
and cooking some Julia Child style
baked cucumbers
and pan seared steak...
(1st attempt here, we'll see how it turns out :P)

and I have to say...

God is good.

There was a while there 
where I wondered
how married life in a small town,
away 
from all we knew,
would be.

Boring?

Lonely?

Crapfest 2011?

It is quiet,
but in a peaceful way.
I like it.
And it's growing on me.

Source
And you should know...
I bought some paint today.
You know,
the kind you can put on
say...


furniture???

I'm sooooo excited.
Just a fun little project
coming your way
soon!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
I'm headed to Mule Creek with Tanner tomorrow
for lunch and a tour with our Pastor and his wife!
We're excited!
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.