9.08.2011

Updateywoos

Hello Friends!

Here are some home updates for you!
While my brother was visiting in August,
we painted our dining room...

and as of this Tuesday, 
our master bedroom is no longer
the color of dirty putty! 
(YAY!!!)

Time for some
Before & Afters!!!

Old.
(Not much of a difference in this pic...
My laptop died with all the good
"before" photos... sorry!)
New.
New wall color
(Benjamin Moore's White Dove)
New Curtains
New paint on doors, shelves, and trim
(Benjamin Moore's Chantilly Lace)


We still need to paint our ceiling though...
(It's such a daunting task!)

On a random positive note,
 my basil is growing.



We also added
new curtains to soften up the space.
I love their sheerness.


Progress on my toilet paper sculpture.
(Yep, you heard that right.)

Before.



Currently.


 Before.


 Currently.



Master Bedroom Painting Time YES!

Before.


After.



I painted it Benjamin Moore's
Woodlawn Blue

So far, I love it.
All of it.

Also, you're wonderful.
Just saying.

7 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your bedroom, it is so relaxing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I totally agree. I'm a big fan cool, calming colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blue in your room is very pretty!!! love the table as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of it so much! I love your kitchen table and chairs! <3 And your bedroom. And oh my gosh your toilet paper sculpture is AMAZING! I totally want to try to make one. Your place to put it is absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You're so good at decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello Jessie, everything is feeling so fresh and serene in your place. Nice pic of the bedroom!

    Ahem. You've been using a lot of toilet paper. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chelsea- Thank you! Glad you dig it!

    @Jamie- Thank you so much! The whole place is a work in progress, but I'm stoked to see it slowly come together!

    @Alissa- Aw, thanks, bud! I appreciate it!

    @Camille- Thank you! Fresh & serene is good! And as for the toilet paper... well, that's what happens when you discover New Mexico green chilies... hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.